Posted on Thursday, January 19th, 2012 at 4:16 am
This past week I've gathered some links to useful tools. If you use Photoshop regularly, browse coding docs, use forms, and/or manage projects, the following will make your life easier and improve productivity:
GuideGuide - Photoshop plugin that allows you to quickly generates accurate grids for your designs/projects.
Inquire.ly - Collects data from your website's forms, with easy management and notifications. Will also be available as WordPress and ExpressionEngine plugins.
Asana and Do - Both Asana and Do are highly robust task and project management tools with great interfaces, multiplatform synching, team communication, and more. Hard choice, this one is.
Bonus link after the jump!
Posted In: Productivity, Resources
Posted on Monday, January 2nd, 2012 at 6:51 pm
The last 12 months have been truly life altering. So much has happened that changed the course of my ambitions. Life after college (since June 2010) is pretty much how I expected it to be; Steady but motivated. Progress is now my top priority – to take more steps in the journey to success, and top the year before. Here are a few highlights from 2011:
- Taught my first college class, which was an absolute delight.
- Quit working full-time to pursue and grow my freelance work.
- Formed my own company, a web design/development boutique.
- Got my first car, a Volkswagen Passat.
- Went on a week-long food extravaganza with a good friend from Australia, one-of-a-kind hole-in-the-wall joints!
- Played Airsoft for the first time, got shot in the privates, received a cup as a Christmas present.
Nine days into the New Year, and things are looking alright so far. I am trying to take my company to the next level, setting priorities both professionally and personally. Continue reading for a list of goals for 2012:
Posted In: General Stuff