You're probably very familiar with this new "30 Day Challenge" trend that's been going on lately. After watching the mini TED talk by Matt Cutts, I decided that it's time that I joined in on the fun! However... I don't know what to do, so I need your suggestions.
Things I am doing well in...
- Not a caffeine addict – I don't drink soda or coffee often.
- Rarely watch TV.
- Keep meals relatively healthy – junk food a couple of times a month.
- Always research and read interesting things (but no action).
- I work out semi-regularly by playing handball, jogging, etc.
Things I am not doing so well in...
- Practicing necessary coding and web design techniques, etc.
- Learning a new language (Spanish, etc).
- Working on personal projects that've been on hold for years.
- Writing tutorials for this blog.