Well, it's that time of the year again where we all stop and think about the stuff we'd like to accomplish in the upcoming year. Looking back to December 31, 2008, I was madly excited about the year and the amount of things I was going to achieve. Unfortunately, things didn't turn out the way I would have liked them to (even though 2008 itself was great!).
Not to give an excuse for only completing 20% of the 2009 to-do list, but College work was harder this year than any other semester, period. Any normal person would've gone mad while going through the things I did. I hated it with all my guys, but now it's all good - and I love it!
2010 will be a very interesting part of my life as I am graduating in June, and the rest of the year will be dedicated to job hunting and working... full time (whoah!). Getting through the final semester will be a pain in the ass FOR SURE. A friend of mine went through it and has now graduated. I will be following his footsteps in no time.
I am also thankful for having travelled to Israel this year and seeing family members I haven't seen since I was a baby. It was a great experience and I wouldn't trade it for anything. Unfortunately, I wanted to travel to another location in the world (goal was 2 for 2009) but it didn't happen.
This year, I am going to make 2 resolution lists instead of one, simply because some things take priority over others. The 1st list contain all of the important developmental things I will set out to achieve. The 2nd list will list things that I should always be keeping in mind, like going to sleep on time instead of writing blog posts 5:30 in the morning!
Here are some of the things that will be on the lists:
- Learn mobile web and web app development. Creating mobile phone optimized sites is insanely important!
- Write tutorials for this blog! Too bad this didn't happen in 2009. I love teaching.
- Start doing Icon Design. This is something I've always wanted to do. I LOVE symbols!
- Work on personal projects! There are at least 4 projects in the works, and 2010 should be the year where it all comes to life!
- Start earning money from what I do online. I think it's time to start earning a profit from all of my online activity. This means placing ads on this blog, which everyone tells me to do!
- Graduate. This will mark a major milestone in my life. The final semester will be tough, but I am ready for anything!
So, what about you, guys? It's a brand new decade! What do you wish to accomplish in 2010?